WHY BUY A SUIT FROM US?
1. Flexible pricing, depending on your taste and budget. (Our budget suits range from $400+)
2. Convenience: We make a deliberate effort to get you fitted at your home or office, just so that you can get a move on other important matters of life.
3. Turn-around time: It takes 4 weeks for budget fitting suits and 6 weeks for premium suits. (This reduces to 3 weeks for repeat clients)
4. Variety: we have a selection of suggested fabrics to choose from, updated on a monthly basis.
5. Express Order (eg under 1.5 weeks - 8 working days) can be achieved but, an additional "express fee" of 20% over & above normal prices applies.
HOW TO BUY A SUIT OR FITTED BLAZER, THE PROCESS.
1.Book An Appointment:- You will receive a notification confirming the time, location and service selected.
1. Pre-Visit Questionnaire MUST be filled to inform the sales advisor on what style, fabric & cut to be employed on the items required. In Store Appointments require a 15 mins discussion with the clients
2.Sales advisor visit:-our client advisors will visit your premise with a pre-selection of fabrics (this is based on an initial discussion between the two of you & a pre-visit questionnaire filled out by all clients). You will finalise on also take your measurement’s and offer advice on stylistic options available.
3. Deposit:-We DO NOT take deposits for first time clients. Return clients Pay 70% deposit immediately after the measurement taking and fabric selection is required to begin the work.
4. The suit is delivered in 4/5 weeks. You are entitled to 2 fittings before collection/delivery.
WHY BUY INTO OUR SUITS?
Our design ethos is built around the desire to craft unique pieces that serve as a statement of our own unique cultural identity. By helping men re-identify with their rich heritage through the subtle infusion of bold prints in our garments we make a bold step into ultimately stitching together a cultural fusion where western contemporary styles are intermingled with love of our own traditional culture.
The above can be seen in our use of unique, bold prints as inner linings to our pieces. The journey is also perfectly highlighted in our enduring journey of harnessing our communities beauty through the “Cultural Quest” Series. Have a look at an example of the story behind on of our “Genteel Peacock Print“.